CONSULTING ENGINEERING GROUP
The Consulting Engineering Group (CEG) is a privately owned company founded by its president Engr. Fouad Najati Al-Ali in 1964. The organization was expanded in 1970 offering full range of Architectural & Engineering professional services to the Saudi Arabian and the International markets, for both governmental and private sectors.
CEG’s main office is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and has branch offices in Abha and Taif and site offices around the kingdom covering main geographical zones. International liaison offices were also established in Omaha – USA, Paris – France and Cairo – Egypt to facilitate communication and provide technical support and staff training.
Currently, CEG employs more than 300 professional and technical staff on permanent bases in- addition to supporting staff of 50 members and can expand its capacity to offer more than 4800 man/year according to project needs and capacity.
What Makes Us Great?
CEG is a multi-disciplinary firm providing Consultancy for both Architectural & Engineering Services for more than (40) years covering full range of Architectural/Engineering services including, and not limited to:
- Economical feasibility studies
- Urban and community planning
- Environmental and town planning
- Landmark Hotels
- Hospitality and Commercial buildings design
- Tourism facilities
- Industrial facilities design and studies
- Electrical and power projects
- Roads and traffic design and studies
- Ports planning and design
- Transportation and Railways
- Irrigation, land reclamation and agriculture projects design and studies
- Construction supervision and project management services.
- Commissioning and Qualification
- Feasibility Studies
CEG offers exceptional capabilities in the fields of Architecture, Planning, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Transportation and Traffic design, Water and Waste Water studies and design.
Comments are closed.