Instructions to configure your e-mail account.
1) Using webmail: go to point Nº 11
Using yahoo: go to point Nº 15
2) Using GMAIL.
3) Open SETTINGS in gmail
4) Click on “Accounts and Import” then, click on “Add a POP3 mail account you own”
5)Type your new ceg email.
6)Type your e-mail in USERNAME, and your password.
POP SERVER: pop.1and1.es, and port 995
and check the three check points in the image.
7)Click on YES, I want to be able to send mail as “your firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Type your Name
9) Click in “Send throughout gmail (easier to set up)”
10) Click on send verification.
11) Get for first time to your webmail to verificative your account.
You must open your browser and type: http://webmail.1and1.es
12) Change language to english
13) Click on the mail from GMAILTEAM
14) Click on the link
Now you can use your CEG-KSA mail into your GMAIL account.
15) Configuration with Yahoo:
Log-in in your personal account at yahoo and click into settings:
16) Click in “Accounts”:
17) Click in “ADD”:
18) Fill the fields all the fields as show the next screen:
19) Fill the fields all the fields as show the next screen:
20) Check your mail as explained in point 12 and 13.
21) Save the changes.